Learn how to build OpenAI web applications
We've delivered onsite training to the following companies and organizations
OpenAI Crash Course for Teams
Kickstart your engineering team by learning how to build an OpenAI web application in 4-days.
What you will learn
Day 1 — Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
- What is a Large Language Model (LLM) and how does it work?
- What are the different types of Artificial Intelligence?
- How can I get better results by using Prompt Engineering?
- What are tokens, embeddings, and vectors?
- What are the different types of OpenAI models?
Day 2 — Using the OpenAI APIs
- How can I generate text by using the Chat Completions API?
- How do I use the OpenAI Assistants API to create AI assistants?
- How can I generate images using DALL-E and the Image Generations endpoint?
- How can I analyze images by using the GPT with Vision model?
Day 3 — Advanced OpenAI Features
- How do I use Retrieval Augmented Generation (RAG) with OpenAI?
- How can I work with Vector Databases?
- How do I fine-tune an OpenAI model to train the model for a specific purpose?
- How do I call custom functions with OpenAI?
- How do I execute a code interpreter with OpenAI?
Day 4 — Creating an OpenAI Customer Service Web Application
- On the final day of this hands-on workshop, we build an entire AI-powered Customer Service application from start to finish.